By General Maddox
December 2014 saw the sell off of one of the Australian Governments biggest revenue streams. Medibank Private, the government owned health fund was sold off by Abbott to his mates in the huge finance world. Many of whom finance the LNP.
No longer does Australia own its own health fund. Medibank Private used to earn the government billions of dollars. Sold off for a quick buck to prop up a budget that in itself appears to never be balanced.
In a previous article called Collusion for Illusion it was pointed out that the owners of our “Australian owned” Big Four banks are actually massive foreign owned banks. J P Morgan Chase, HSBC, Citicorp & National Nominees are the majority shareholders of our big banks.
It’s the majority shareholders that have power. The real power to control the bank and everything it does. Don’t be fooled into thinking just because the bank CEO’s are earning multimillion dollar pay packets that they are in charge. They are there at the behest of these majority shareholders to do their bidding as they control the majority voting power.
Well guess who the majority shareholders are in our formerly Australian Government owned private health fund?
That’s right! The same listed above. Here’s a list of the top 20 owners of Medibank Private.
1. J P MORGAN NOMINEES AUSTRALIA LIMITED 7.93%
2. HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) 6.03%
3. NATIONAL NOMINEES LIMITED. 4.14%
4. CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED 3.41%
5. CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED 3.08%
6. BRISPOT NOMINEES PTY LTD 1.96%
7. UBS NOMINEES PTY LTD 1.60%
8. UBS WEALTH MANAGEMENT AUSTRALIA NOMINEES 1.23%
9. HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) 1.12%
10. HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) 1.08%
11. MORGAN STANLEY AUSTRALIA SECURITIES 1.05%
12. NATIONAL NOMINEES LIMITED 0.97%
13. BUTTONWOOD NOMINEES PTY LTD 0.88%
14. HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) 0.85%
15. PAN AUSTRALIAN NOMINEES PTY LIMITED 0.80%
16. BELIKE NOMINEES PTY LIMITED 0.71%
17. WOODROSS NOMINEES PTY LTD 0.63%
18. BNP PARIBAS NOMS PTY LTD 0.62%
19. BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD 0.59%
20. ARGO INVESTMENTS LIMITED 0.51%
If you actually add up the spread of the Big 4 investors it comes out like this:
HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES 9.08%
J P MORGAN NOMINEES 7.93%
CITICORP NOMINEES 6.49%
NATIONAL NOMINEES 5.11%
Who do you think is really calling the shots? It’s certainly not our corporate government. No, the real puppet masters are at the top. The global banking cartels call the shots and their Yes Men that we think we’re electing do their bidding. No matter which party they’re in.