Advertisements

Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack


conspiracyoz

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
August 30, 2013

Militants tell AP reporter they mishandled Saudi-supplied chemical weapons, causing accident

 

Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

 

300813rebels

Image: YouTube

 

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak. (back up version here).

 

Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears…

View original post 554 more words

Advertisements

Categories: Home

Author:General Maddox

Real News Australia was founded in 2012 and is Australia's leading alternative news site featuring; open source journalism, current news articles that actually matter, opinionated editorials, shared news items from Australia and around the world, documentary films & video clips. We are dedicated to talking about real issues, health news, world events, political events and deciphering the main stream media garbage in order to break the cycle of propaganda. Remember: "Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell. Please share anything you feel is worth sharing and subscribe to our emails. This operation is run on a shoestring budget so any contributions are well received.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

One Comment on “Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack”

  1. News Denier
    September 3, 2013 at 1:53 am #

    The “Chemical Weapons Attack” footage was canned several years ago. Since 2010, the burka & niqab have been banned in Syria!

    http://www.whale.to/c/fake_crowd_scenes.html

%d bloggers like this: